JobCentre

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Katie_GSi »

Due to the fact I am havin severe problems trying to get a Job i had to go against all my beliefs and sign on. I went in today to ask about a crisis loan as my Road Tax runs out at the end of the month...

I got told No !!! A car is a luxury apparantly!!! It doesnt seem to hit them that without my car i cant get to interviews!!!!

The thing that really got to me was that there was a lil chav sittin next to me who sed Yeah i juss started work in a sport shop and ma trainers are too old ... I need sum new ones... They cost £120 and they was like yeah ok...

Trainers my arse... they blatantly juss helped his weed addiction for the next week!!!! :rant: :rant:
rick
CB-Uk User

Re: JobCentre

Post by rick »

[quote=\"Katie_GSi\"]Due to the fact I am havin severe problems trying to get a Job i had to go against all my beliefs and sign on. I went in today to ask about a crisis loan as my Road Tax runs out at the end of the month...

I got told No !!! A car is a luxury apparantly!!! It doesnt seem to hit them that without my car i cant get to interviews!!!!

The thing that really got to me was that there was a lil chav sittin next to me who sed Yeah i juss started work in a sport shop and ma trainers are too old ... I need sum new ones... They cost £120 and they was like yeah ok...

Trainers my arse... they blatantly juss helped his weed addiction for the next week!!!! :rant: :rant:[/quote]thats just wrong, you can get perfectly good converse trainers for about £25 and they\'ll last longer than whatever chav sport are selling for £120
amanda
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by amanda »

aw hun :hug:

thats tottally shocking
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Katie_GSi »

I have plans ... dont u worry .... I will be gettin the money 8)
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Stuart_SRI »

something will turn up soon corsa
tom87
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by tom87 »

simong i agree with you there m8, jobcentre are crap, half of them are closing down the one in my town did anyway. they didn\'t help me get a job. and i doubt they ever will. im still looking.

im sure youll get someat kate, but just look in the local paper or ask around. most of the crap jobs are in the jobcentre anyway.
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Katie_GSi »

Yeah i know i been livin wit our local paper an all its jobs... Job centre gave me one today and the number doesnt exist :| Dicks... I figured out how i will get that money too 8)
lee_corsa
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by lee_corsa »

well i may soon have to sign on aswell unless my bar job suddenly gets more hours :(
lee_corsa
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by lee_corsa »

i may have to sign on very soon unless get more hours behind the bar :(
Teddy
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Teddy »

Always ways of making a little extra.
Ive had hard times but there is always light.
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Katie_GSi »

I\'m not seeing that yet :cry:
Teddy
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Teddy »

You will hun :D
hobsey
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by hobsey »

have you thought about using a job agency? they are not as bad as people make out. ive been with Adecco for 16 months, they are pretty good.
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by Katie_GSi »

I\'m wit 2 ... Office Angels... who are the worst agency ever
and Copperfield who r ok ... Juss keep puttin me 4ward for jobs im too stupid for :cry:
punkheadgray
CB-Uk User

JobCentre

Post by punkheadgray »

try bullshitting
and if you aint sure of something i find its best not to ask.... and before you know it someone else will ask that question and look stupid!
ive used that for years :lol:
Juss keep puttin me 4ward for jobs im too stupid for