mfd help please!!!

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

moodye
CB-Uk User

mfd help please!!!

Post by moodye »

Right, weather is crap so we were trying to get all the niglly bits sorted inside the project car today.

this led us to find another problem... think the bulbs are missing from the MFD, initially thouht it might be the fuse, but after replacing a perfectly good fuse investigated further and found this:

Now, after never seeing the back of a working one of these before, we can only guess as to what it should look like, but guessing that the bulbs are missing, but also there doesnt appear to be anywhere for the bulbs to plug into.

any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks
Check Out Project Yogi's Progress, In the Project Logs section...
PRICER
CB-Uk User

Re: mfd help please!!!

Post by PRICER »

you see those fully round holes with the square bits on the sides, they go in their mate, they're the same bulbs as what you find behind your dials i think?
TURBO LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY ;)

2.0 16v GSI SPORT TWIN WEBER 45'S AND KENT CAMS :]
BR4NDON
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: mfd help please!!!

Post by BR4NDON »

Hey mate, I had the same problem. The bulbs you need are 509t's, small ones that lock into the holes PRICER said.

Got mine from Crazy Led's. They do different colours too, check it out https://www.crazyleds.co.uk/search.php? ... rch&page=1