CB-Uk Newbie

my car

Post by joem »

ye nice to see something a bit diferent :D
EarlofBarnet
CB-Uk Newbie

my car

Post by EarlofBarnet »

This Corsa is awesome! Bodywork is unique and will certainly look sweet when it gets painted its new colour. Can\'t wait to see the results mate!
amanda
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by amanda »

nice but i would change the alloys
jsc
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by jsc »

is this the that batcars done?
tom87
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by tom87 »

does look nice doesn\'t it
gaz
CB-Uk Newbie

my car

Post by gaz »

I thought id get a few people saying change the alloys, yeah I know about it thats why these are waiting to go on :P

have lots of new suprises for it

now the paint job is going to be something real special, something never tried before, well on a corsa hopefully 8)
blackcorsa20
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by blackcorsa20 »

i thought websites like this was for ppl to admire and give hints and tips to other ppl.all u do siMONG is just rip ppls cars to shreds.u did it wiv mine now ur doing the same to this lads.modifying is about ur own taste and to do something different.uve jus got a combat kit and m3 mirrors wots different about that.i personallly think that gaz ur car looks brilliant.totally different wiv the lil touches of class.
north east region...the quietest region but the best...imho...
Dan_Corsa
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by Dan_Corsa »

:rant: Now now girls take it easy

I\'d agree with si\'s opinions about both cars, i have seen the corsa in this thread before it went back in the bodyshop and am not keen on the roof vents but its unique and no1 can take that away from it!

SORRY didnt mean to rip piss out of Gaz\'s car but yours well :lol: Jap styling on a nice euro car i\'d be :oops: ruined a nice car! but ooh well, just voicing my opinions!

:thumbs:
blackcorsa20
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by blackcorsa20 »

i apologise if ive got it wrong but it just seemed as though thats what you were doing.i didnt mean 2 piss ppl off by wot i sed i jus thought that you were trying to upstage everyone.once again i apologise.:(
north east region...the quietest region but the best...imho...
Dan_Corsa
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by Dan_Corsa »

Everyones car is unique and i respect that as im sure alot of people will think my car is nothing special but to the owner its their own little piece of pride and joy, he posted the car up and wanted opinions so he got them!

Nothing wrong with a bit of negative feedback mate!

:thumbs:
gaz
CB-Uk Newbie

my car

Post by gaz »

well ive been djing for a long time and always used jbl stuff, ive pushed speakers to their limits and they have always been fine, so got a good deal on the jbl car stuff, amp looks nice with the perspex cover....

yeah and thats what I want.... unique and custom, the paint job going on my car will probably be the first unique 2 tone flip paint effect on any corsa (well I hope) I still have few ideas for the paint, its either gonna be masked off half way and a tvr flip on the top and a rage flip on the bottom, or marbled and rage all round, but who knows yet, watch this space 8)
jsc
CB-Uk User

my car

Post by jsc »

aye steve ws is a beast of a motor for a 1.2 tbh mate i wouldnt of thought that a two tone flip paint would have looked that good but its your car and modifyings all about being original and unique i would try something lake what . said with a rainbow metal falke in the laquer so it looks like its a flip paint but not if you understand what i mean