New speakers

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

beano4390
CB-Uk User

Re: New speakers

Post by beano4390 »

Wot a badger keep saying the higher the rms supposed tomsay the higher the peak power
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

To be Done; lower 40mm, Chrome Dial Surrounds.. Paint Brake Calipers & Drums.

More to come when money starts coming in

www.simply-vauxhall.com
www.mnpropertymaintenance.co.uk
groppo
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by groppo »

im from torquay someone has reccomended a place but i just cant be asked going down there to be cheeky as i will end up buying online and not from them
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

It's up to you then mate, I use fli all way throu my car had no problems yet my main complaint is vibration throu self and doors but I savin to get a accustic self and sound deaden doors.. Just spoke to a mate he has a t1 audio setup in his car similar power ratings to myn similar cost aswell same headunit as yours and he says it brilliant.. It depends if you wanna save money or not and if you'll notice any difference.. Some places can show ya the speakers working..
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

To be Done; lower 40mm, Chrome Dial Surrounds.. Paint Brake Calipers & Drums.

More to come when money starts coming in

www.simply-vauxhall.com
www.mnpropertymaintenance.co.uk