corsa merit

If you would like to advertise your car for sale in here, please ensure you follow the Forum Rules.
helghast
CB-Uk User

corsa merit

Post by helghast »

have a vauxhall corsa B 1.2 merit flame red. done about 112lmiles got it 11months ago for first car. got new trims and cd player and new front speakers but the rest is what it looked like from day one. except it has 2things wrong. 1 i hit a pigeon and it left a mark on the bonnet and2 i hit a badger at 80mph which scrapped some of the tiny kit of the front. its in working order passed its mot 1st time havent had 1 thing wrong with it at all!! wish keep it but i want a bigger engine. i would p/x it but im looking for a 1.4 above petrol corsa (sporty) in red,silver or black with pas and central locking. mot runs out next year i THINK in may 10. looking for £650 o.n.o

im not good with selling cars so its what i would want for it. i'd also get family mechanic to fully check it before sale too.

ignore them trims as there off and the white mirror is getting sparyed this week
360 tag: Xx LIVERPAUL xX
payney92
CB-Uk User

Re: corsa merit

Post by payney92 »

i doubt youll get 650 for that, no offence or anything
Sanandreas21
CB-Uk User

Post by Sanandreas21 »

I got my car for £650 and its in better condition, bucket seats, tinted windows, alloy wheels and a twin exhaust so i would consider dropping the price a bit.
Sanandreas21
CB-Uk User

Post by Sanandreas21 »

Sanandreas21 wrote:I got my car for £650 and its in better condition, bucket seats, tinted windows, alloy wheels and a twin exhaust so i would consider dropping the price a bit.
and lexus lights and a spoiler lol
helghast
CB-Uk User

Post by helghast »

i aint set the price its what i would like for it but i did mention im no good for valuation on cars.
payney92
CB-Uk User

Post by payney92 »

ok fair enough
vinnie
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by vinnie »

do you still have this for sale

and where r you located
helghast
CB-Uk User

Post by helghast »

let you know tomorrow
Mike_Parr
CB-Uk User

Post by Mike_Parr »

If I were you, look on auto trader or somethin to get a better price evaluation.
Harkus Wrote: Lol I was actually racing a ford focus going through the tunnels making a noise was 5th missed 4th hit 2nd...at 70mph...driving like lad shifting like a woman LOL :lol:
helghast
CB-Uk User

Post by helghast »

vinnie wrote:do you still have this for sale

and where r you located
atm its maybe bein sold to a garage not given a price yet as seen them today should know today or tomorrow. it is for sale still and im located southampton,hampshire.
helghast
CB-Uk User

Post by helghast »

car sold.
£500 to garage in exchange for a 1.2i 16v elegance corsa C at £3,395
Mike_Parr
CB-Uk User

Post by Mike_Parr »

Would like to get myself a C, but the starting price is too much for a first car.

Enjoy ~

:)
Harkus Wrote: Lol I was actually racing a ford focus going through the tunnels making a noise was 5th missed 4th hit 2nd...at 70mph...driving like lad shifting like a woman LOL :lol: