Corsa b 2.0 8v breaking bike carbs digi dash

If you would like to advertise your car for sale in here, please ensure you follow the Forum Rules.
Corsa-Crew
CB-Uk User

Corsa b 2.0 8v breaking bike carbs digi dash

Post by Corsa-Crew »

Hi i am breaking my white corsa b 2.0 8v the whole car is up for grabs Will sell whole car if any1 is interested
I will list everything with proces but feel free to ask for any bits as i am only listing the big stuff

Exterior:
Homemade depo headlights £20
Color coded bumper gloss black tops £25 each
Steinmetz skirts in gloss black £50
Gloss black arches few crack is paint £10
Spoiler in gloss black paint not brilliant £10
Semi smoothed boot in white with popper £50
White cav slab excelent condition with good tyres £120
Gloss black mirrors £20

Interior:
Black calibra leather front seats rip in drivers bolster and rear corsa seats wrapped in calibra leather £100
Vectra leather steering wheel with airbag £20
Astra gte digi dash fiberglased into corsa surround and flocked with astra dash plugs £90
Flocked clock surround piece £10
Any other small bits please ask

Engine:
Full 2.0 8v conversion kent ast14 cam 3 andgl valve seats valves polished and reground head skim new head set loom ecu engine gearbox mounts alternator etc £300
Bike carb conversion for 2.0 8v with zx6r bike carbs jets drilled out with manifold and silicone hoses to fit plus h and h ignition setup mapped for the 2.0 cost me 250 quid 3 months ago full kit including facet electric fuel pump £400
4 branch manifold to fit corsa b 2.0 8v £40
Ashley exhaust system only 5 months old twin box 3 inch system sounds great £100

Thanks for looking i will be open to offers on the whole car the car has not mot and has not been set up properly on the bike carbs is running and idling on the bike carbs but not properly set up so will need to be trailered collection from thatcham on all items unless i agree postage at buyers cost thanks christian
REDTOP FTW :D

Q. What's the difference between a Saxo and a porcupine?
A. The pricks are on the outside of a porcupine.
ryanarmstrong969
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: Corsa b 2.0 8v breaking bike carbs digi dash

Post by ryanarmstrong969 »

What wheels are fitted?

Sent from my iPad using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]