Silver corsa b envoy 12v

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Re: Silver corsa b envoy 12v

Post by Cmcorsa »

Well what a fight f**k on ive been having never listening to folk online Again [emoji23] well fk Germany sent the wrong rear shocks and springs out so there on the way back so got round to getting the fronts fitted! They fit fine but raised the car well to high like standard height

Quick look on gumtree spots a guy breaking a corsa locally so I nip up front coilovers off him he's going let me know once rears are off so I can collect them too so nots all lost I guess

Got them fitted tonight in the dark unfortunately so no pics of car down

A quick before and after though

Also standard de rusting my bonnet so I can paint it silver this ain't going be no show pony just a rough and ready sleeper sort of thing so refitted the post 97 bumpers and bought some front bump strips for the side need the quarter panel ones tho if anyone has them?

Quick coat of silver for some protection to the elements atm

In court next week regarding the fate of my license so hopefully with some luck I get to keep that and Al need this finished and on the road but finding the revelant engine bits is providing more of a challange than I thought unless I bite the bullet and go stand alone and bike carbs now! Then there's getting it set u on rollers etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

That's the car off the axle stands both coils wound all the way down but passenger side is lower but I'm hoping it's my driveways no level and sumps extremely close to the ground

Looks same height as before so it's not too bad really need to see it on level ground for sump clearance and I haven't even got a manifold yet

Hopefully get bonnet painted this week

Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Quick update today guys

Ecu wiring has begun! Found a way round the fly by wire hopefully so that will be sorted soon quick question tho there's 3 thin blue/red wired on both corsa loom and Zafira ecu plug now I know 2 are immobilisor and 1 is speed sensor how do I know the difference they all look the same?

Wires remaining are hopefully going be for a electronic pedal

Loom back on just need to find the cam sensor and coil pack Fit spark plugs and new oil

Hopefully a scrappies run in couple weeks I will have the remaining parts needed pedal exhaust manifold couple sensors hopefully a matching ecu key and chip

Bonnet had its 1st coat painted off the car but need more paint to complete it

Looks miles better with standard bumper

Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Few more bits done yesterday

New rear engine mount as mine was sagging realigned gears there perfect now

Also fitted the anti roll bar

Sorted a few missing plugs fitted cam sensor

Wired up oil pressure switch
Coolant temp sensor
Ecu Earth
Knock sensor
Crank sensor
Injectors
Throttle body
Air flow meter

Used a few plug off the 1.0 engine which was handy just waiting on my mate bringing me my coilpack and plugs back

Still to figure out how to mount a corsa c pedal wire it up bridge the fuel relay and get a matching ecu chip and transponder fit a vectra manifold and weld it onto corsa system

Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Hey guys wee update ma loom tape arrived yesterday so went out to the corsa to get cracking. Was helping a mate remove a turbo from his 320d the other night and one of the guys helping has a vectra sitting outside z18xe complete car with keys he said if I need anything just to let him know. So result Al go up next week or so and get exhaust manifold ecu chip and transponder

But onto recent events undone the loom from the engine bay and pulled it into the footwell what a nightmare that was with an engine in place

Engine bay looked a mess

Started wrapping everything

But finally got it back into engine bay

And finally stuck the badge back on my grille

Not far away now and looks a bit better

Rían P
CB-Uk User

Post by Rían P »

Looks a hateful job that wite wrapping, but is looking very smart now!
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Yeah it's been a bit of a pain tbh had to leave some wires out so I can wire up fly by wire once I get the pedal then will need to wrap all that aswell time consuming but worth it I suppose

Rían P
CB-Uk User

Post by Rían P »

Cmcorsa wrote:Yeah it's been a bit of a pain tbh had to leave some wires out so I can wire up fly by wire once I get the pedal then will need to wrap all that aswell time consuming but worth it I suppose

Sure it's all time consuming but that's why we love projects lol
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Yeah it's looking a lot more factory now which is a bonus.

Struggling atm might possibly need to brake it or sell up as done some insurance quotes and there coming back silly high [emoji17] this was meant to be my daily driver aswell

Rían P
CB-Uk User

Post by Rían P »

Hmm what about fitting a box?

Have you tried any of the site sponsors?
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Adrian flux do a discount for this club I'm sure pal

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Prestige seems cheap for moded cars if you meet there requirements

Sent from my SM-G900F
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Haven't checked with any discounts or that could be a shout but most comparison sites are 2k upwards before engine declared doesn't help I have zero ncb and 9 points

So was double checking wiring diagrams earlier to make sure I had everything connected up properly

Red live
Black ign live
Thick blue red fuel pump
Thin blue reds x2 imob
Thin red blue speed sensor
Green Rev counter
Blue temp sensor
Brown white eml
Brown blue diagnostics

So I matched them upto the same coloured wires on Zafira plug thinking colour for colour can't go wrong the z series engines are different! Going need to try find a wiring diagram for it if I'm going to continue with it or strip out and find a x14xe or x16xe which I should of done in the 1st place

Did manage to bridge the fuel pump relay which Is needed in 1.0 12v/1.2 16v conversions if not using sport dash loom

Back in its holder

Glovebox back on

Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Hey guys quick update bought a complete doner car

51 plate vectra b 1.8

Went n stripped what I needed 1st compete loom ecu chip transponder throttle pedal sensor coil pack etc

Going up tomorrow to take engine timing belts snapped but going be good to strip down and possibly rebuild over time also getting front brakes etc be a good upgrade for corsa also found a wiring diagram for this engine. Also collected a battery tonight aswell so hopefully have this running over the weekend maybe! Fingers crossed

Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Post by Cmcorsa »

Quick update while am still stripping this Vectra managed to get exhaust and down pipe unfortunately it's the one with cat on manofold but needs must to get corsa going I suppose

Front brakes

They look to be similar in size to v6 items hopefully mariva 280mm discs will work with the calipers

Delocked door handles and chrome inferior handles

Hopefully get engine n box out at some point this week be hand spares

Hopefully weathers dry tomorrow and can get a good chunk done to corsa and possibly try fire it up!