Silver corsa b envoy 12v

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Re: Silver corsa b envoy 12v

Post by Cmcorsa »

Always a time with a project when waiting on parts hold everything else up lol can't fit gearbox as I'm missing a realise bearing and that driveshaft cover spoke to a lad on Facebook about one though awaiting a reply so I can't fit box to engine yet

Ordered a cambelt last night don't know when last one was done so easier doing it when engines out I guess and I will order a clutch kit next week didn't wana order one but guess al need to now

So yeah engine can't go in and luckily that's ok because I've got the bay to finish but the lad doing the welding wants at his unit but I need done here so still in talks about that atm

Started preparing it today however

Drivers side ain't to bad passenger is how ever underseal hides a lot

Luckily once it's all welded and these are on will be a lot better/stronger

Next up i finished wrapping the engine bay loom of the corsa looks so much nicer

Still just waiting on parts coming so will update again soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

Re: Silver corsa b envoy 12v

Post by Cmcorsa »

Nipped up to a local scrappies that had 3 corsas in luckily one was a pre facelift so I knew ecu was in foot well so I could get the other half of ecu 9pin plug also got a gsi style air intake incase I wana run an air box and a full set of bump strips as I think it looks a bit without them

Possibly collecting this piper back box later

Engine mounts still haven't arrived from last week yet also bought an alternator belt and it's too short damn! Picked up oil and coolant aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk