Rear wiper problem HELP HELP!!

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

Mouser21
CB-Uk Newbie

Rear wiper problem HELP HELP!!

Post by Mouser21 »

Hi, I have removed the rear wiper/motor and caped it, when I put key in and turnd it over and switched rear wiper on it keeps blowing my fuse and then the front wind wipers don't work any ideas?? It's on Corsa b 3d P reg

Thanks!!
Nathcarr91
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: Rear wiper problem HELP HELP!!

Post by Nathcarr91 »

Maybe because it's all disconnected its power that's going through to nothing with it being removed, any reason why you would put the rear wiper on if it's not there though??
Mouser21
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Mouser21 »

Ah right okay, well don't know just tried it see what happend, so is there anything i can do to stop this as don't wanna be driving and nock it on and then my front ones want work??
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

did you do anything to the plug other than disconnect it? I've had plenty with the rear de wipered and it's never blown the fuse
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
Mouser21
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Mouser21 »

Hi no haven't done nothing to the plug just disconnected it and removed the motor and left (brown wire) which is bolted to the boot think it's a earth?
Nathcarr91
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Nathcarr91 »

That's fare enough, of the earth is still connected it's probably earthing out or something when I took mine off and de wipered it like Johnny said it's never blown a fuse before, I only had one Earth on mine afterwards and it was for the lock,
Mouser21
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Mouser21 »

Okay, well iv just took the earth off, try it and it didn't go then swiched it back on and like 2 secs later blow! Really frustrating
Mouser21
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Mouser21 »

Think iv sorted it guys,do the back wiper run of a separate relay?