Rear speakers??

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Rear speakers??

Post by nathcarr »

Hi guys just a quick one not sure if it's been covered before but I apologise if it has.

Do any of the corsas out there have rear speakers fitted as standard?? I.e like in the sports or out??

Mine hasn't got them from standard but was wondering if there is any wiring on the back quarters for speakers??

See mine doesn't have tweeters as standard either but the wires are there for them, which was s bonus when I added upgraded tweeters , that's why I was wondering if it would have speaker wires at the back end with out me taking it all to bits first and there being nothing.

Thanks in advance lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Re: Rear speakers??

Post by diggerhole »

The wiring for the rear will end in the passenger footwell behind the kick panel. This would be the best place to look for it to start. The Corsa and Combo are effectively 5 looms. Engine, dashboard, rear and 2 door looms . The main 3 all meet up in a big block connector in the footwell. So you may well have front wiring and tweeters but for cost saving no rear wiring.

To answer your question, some do have them fitted. Time to break out the hanyes manual.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Nice one man thank you I'll do some homework with the Haynes this weekend [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

You won't have that in yours, the 1.0 and 1.2 16v have 1 loom for dash and engine

In my experience with facelift anyway is they normally run the wires, I've seen wires for the back taped up at the front but more times than not the wires were already run down the sill
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs: