Converting to Electric Windows - Corsa B

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

dave_b
CB-Uk Newbie

Converting to Electric Windows - Corsa B

Post by dave_b »

Hi, Im not sure if this is the right section, but anyway:

I have an X Reg Corsa B Club, and want to convert it so it has electric windows, I found a guide on another site (Not sure on rules for posting links) and he mentions that the wiring looms in doors are either advanced (many pins) or basic (2pins)

I wanted to know, anyone who has a corsa b with standard electric windows, or just knows the answer, are the wiring looms in my doors ready for the electric windows etc, or will i have to re-wire the looms.

Drivers side loom:

Passenger side loom:

Thanks, Dave.
johnny
Senior Moderator

Re: Converting to Electric Windows - Corsa B

Post by johnny »

Yes there ready just need the motor and all hooked up and pop a fuse into the fuse box for it (it will already be wired as you have high spec loom) theres a brillant tutorial for doing it on allcorsa
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
dave_b
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by dave_b »

Yea, that tutorial on All Corsa was the one I read, It just confused me abit because he mentions his is a 14 wire loom and mine is only 9.
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Just look at the pics on guide and see if you have the pins needed id guess youd have the pins need tbh if you dont its not worth the hassle imo
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs: