dam buzzing noise!!

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

pedro
CB-Uk User

dam buzzing noise!!

Post by pedro »

ok so i fitted sub soon as i got the car, as this oxfam model dont come with rear speakers i also fitted some amped 6x9's a lil while after but as soon as i start the car and the radio on (even with no volume) it buzz's like 10million flys in a dog s*it bin!
i have had to run splitters off the rca's to wire in the amp for the 6x9's from the mono block sub if i disconnect the 6x9 amp no buzzing at all so as far as i can tell its just that small area thats affected. now my question is this how do i shut it up! i just want some clear music without the buzzing at the mo im haveing to turn it up so loud that im setting off next doors car alarm! im sure its somethign simple but i cant think what!
Why.............. Coz i can!
my project log: http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=17949
bobdebouwer
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: dam buzzing noise!!

Post by bobdebouwer »

http://www.termpro.com/articles/noise.html

a simple solution is to pop into halfords and buy a "ground loop isolator"
G-Spot
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: dam buzzing noise!!

Post by G-Spot »

pedro wrote:ok so i fitted sub soon as i got the car, as this oxfam model dont come with rear speakers i also fitted some amped 6x9's a lil while after but as soon as i start the car and the radio on (even with no volume) it buzz's like 10million flys in a dog s*it bin!
i have had to run splitters off the rca's to wire in the amp for the 6x9's from the mono block sub if i disconnect the 6x9 amp no buzzing at all so as far as i can tell its just that small area thats affected. now my question is this how do i shut it up! i just want some clear music without the buzzing at the mo im haveing to turn it up so loud that im setting off next doors car alarm! im sure its somethign simple but i cant think what!
hello there! I know that my post here is too late and I'm really sorry about that. By the way, just want to share experience with my stereo and speakers. Actually I'm experiencing buzzing and static noise if I'm playing music with it. I'm so pissed of with that so I disassembled it again and check for wires and electric switches inside it and then after that, the noise cannot be heard anymore if I'm playing music. Cheers!