induction kit

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

amanda
CB-Uk User

induction kit

Post by amanda »

i took my car to vauxhall to get a diagnostics test, first time they said i had to put my original h/u in, so i did and took it back after waiting an hour they told me i have wiring problems and for them to find the fault it was gonna cost £200 and then whatever to fix it. i thought no way im gonna pay all that money just to have a diagnostics check just to say i need to change something thats gonna cost like 10 quid!
amanda
CB-Uk User

induction kit

Post by amanda »

cos above people were talking about taking there car to vauxhall for an mot and u sed vauxhall ripped u off, and i was giving u my story of vauxhall trying to rip me off! :P

. Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don\'t take ya car to vaux for its mot! they fookin ripped me off, charged me over £40 friggin quif for it aswell! and the odd thing was, when i got home, twas parking up and my dad noticed i had a brake light out! lol and that would have faild it on the mot!
also, ever since I\'ve taken it into vaux I\'ve had problems with 5th gear, tis really getting on my tits, i took it back in and they were supposed to have sorted it, but its started to come back again