eyebrows

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

amanda
CB-Uk User

eyebrows

Post by amanda »

i bought some eyebrows like 2 years ago and i finally got them sprayed but how do u fit them. cos they wont slide under the wing, i was told to cut them but i dont want to. anyone else got them on? how did u fit them?
MattM
CB-Uk Newbie

Eye brows

Post by MattM »

I just posted a pic in my gallery of my old front lights. Do you mean this type of eye brow? If so, I used velcro (sticky backed) and it lasted fine, even thru car wash. My girlfriend has velcro to hold hers onto her 206 headlights, and they\'re twice as long. Clear bathroom/ kitchen sealant gel is the most permanent solution though....
amanda
CB-Uk User

eyebrows

Post by amanda »

yeah thats them

i got velcro with them but i cant get them under my wings without taking my wings off and i dont wanna do that.
shortie
CB-Uk User

eyebrows

Post by shortie »

mine just slip under, quite a tight fit tho, so its best to put a bit of cloth over so you dont scratch em
amanda
CB-Uk User

eyebrows

Post by amanda »

i got a little clear plasticy rubbery thing on each of my lights which i think is to stop the bonnet from resting on the actual light and thats making it awkard to slide them under the wing and i cant take it off.
blackcorsa20
CB-Uk User

eyebrows

Post by blackcorsa20 »

ive got them and i just took my rubber thing off and siliconed them on.u av 2 take off the rubber for them to go under the wings.if u want u can replace this after uve put htem on but i didnt.lol.
north east region...the quietest region but the best...imho...
Dan_Corsa
CB-Uk User

eyebrows

Post by Dan_Corsa »

Yup just pull the lil plastic/rubber blocks off and jobs a gud\'n will slide under nicely