what do you think?

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

shortie
CB-Uk User

what do you think?

Post by shortie »

right, finally sorted meself out with some coilovers, jsut wondering how far you lot reckon i should go on 16\'s? going smooth and suttle, standard 97> kit. anything down to 100mm goes
jsc
CB-Uk User

what do you think?

Post by jsc »

if they are coilovers they should be adjustable right? keep it at a sensible height ie -55mm for driving around and slam her -100mm for shows and cruises etc
shortie
CB-Uk User

what do you think?

Post by shortie »

yeah there hight and damper adjustable mate. think thats a pretty good idea keeping it up a bit especially round here coz some of the speed bumps in town would kill it if it was much lower. problem then is, i\'d have to adjust it on the road as i\'d nver get it up the drive anything below 65-70mm, and it\'d need jacked up andeverything everytime i wanted it adjusted
jsc
CB-Uk User

what do you think?

Post by jsc »

jacking it up everytime not such a big price to pay if you want maximum respectr from cruises and shows
shortie
CB-Uk User

what do you think?

Post by shortie »

I DONT BELIEVE IT! yet again i have had a set of coilovers sold from under me, think i might as well give up now :cry: :cry: :cry:
dirtymagician
CB-Uk Newbie

what do you think?

Post by dirtymagician »

55-60 for normal driving (just watch it on the stupidly high speed bumps!) and on the deck for show etc