VBOA Spares Day

scotty cav turbo
CB-Uk User

VBOA Spares Day

Post by scotty cav turbo »

As it says in the title, anyone going? Link if anyones interested.
http://www.vboa.org.uk/toplevel.php?p=e1&inc=30
[size=150][i]If Duck Tape Dont Fix It You Aint Used Enough[/i][/size]
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Re: VBOA Spares Day

Post by jar_jar89 »

i knew i had heard of that place before. i lived like 9 miles away from there for about 12years. just moved from there to wales/hull the summer just been! u know if u can pick-up 1.4i and 1.6i with conversion kits to drop into 1.2i? i know it kinda hit and miss but u ever been before? i still have friends in the area some may make a little weekend trip of it.
Fighting for Peace is Like Fornicating for Virginity
scotty cav turbo
CB-Uk User

I really couldnt tell you fella as ive never been before. I missed billing last year and was looking on there website, came across this again. Mate of mine been for a couple of years and says EVERYTHING is dirt cheap. I guess it about 5 miles from Coventry and 10-15 miles from Warwick/Leamington. Punch this address into you Sat Navs and pop along. The Connexion Exhibition Centre, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, CV8 3FL
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

yeah i used to live in kenilworth which in next to leamington. Know the area pretty well so wont need sat nav lol.....but i will take it just in case if i do decide to head down.
scotty cav turbo
CB-Uk User

Oh was'nt too far at all then. Will hopefully be in the corsa so keep an eye out. Good to meet some of you. Put names to faces and all that. :lol:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

hopefully i will be in the area this weekend. im currently up in hull, but im not sure if theres anything i really need to get at the moment...maybe a new exhaust system and definatley need a new radiator soon...but other than that it all just wishes and dreams at the moment. If im in the area i will head over, and ill let u know if im gonna go by droppin a message.
jarjar
CB-Uk User

Post by jarjar »

im goin, i went last year and was quite good hope to see some of you there ill be the one under the clock tower with a red carnation !!!!!!! :lol: unfortunatly ill not be in the corsa i dont think im goin with my pal in his bmw 1 series were on the look out for bits for his fleet (astra 888, early nova sr, the most mint nova sport you will ever see better than the 1 in total vauxhall mag the other month !!) 8)
scotty cav turbo
CB-Uk User

Had to look twice then, nearly same name different people!! :lol: Well i think there might be a small convoy of up.