Grrr!!!

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
amanda
CB-Uk User

Grrr!!!

Post by amanda »

:x Im pig sick of work guys!

Im looking for a new job. Yeah I get to surf the net all day, but I\'m sick of the crap I keep getting of people and to be honest I want more money!

And I am a really particular person and little things piss me off! :rant: I work in the office with this other woman and she keeps putting her brolly in the way so I keep tripping over it. And she\'s soo stupid! She keeps asking me questions and I\'m like I dont know thats ur job! Im not friggin psychic (i dont know how to spell it :cry: ).

ARGH!!!! :rant: :x :rant:
amanda
CB-Uk User

Grrr!!!

Post by amanda »

oh yeah and people keep stealing my stuff! its really annoying! its driving me insane! there is a stapler next to the fax machine and they see it but they come over to my desk which is 10 steps away and pick mine up and use it and put it back next to the fax machine! why?! are u blind! :cry:
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

Grrr!!!

Post by Stuart_SRI »

lol, what do u do. i need to start job hunting, i know i keep saying it but i finish my course at college soon
amanda
CB-Uk User

Grrr!!!

Post by amanda »

my title is sales support but i do more than sales, im the customers verbal punch bag!

i answer the phone, sort out orders, people queries, i sort out all the complaints, act as a pa to my boss. i get no respect from anyone as im the youngest and they think they can boss me around :x but they cant and when i hand my notice in (when i get another job that is) im gonna tell them where to stick their work!
amanda
CB-Uk User

Grrr!!!

Post by amanda »

im sorry but i cant work there anymore im either gonna go insane or kill someone :x
amanda
CB-Uk User

Grrr!!!

Post by amanda »

thing is though im really nice and if i did tell the person in the office what really thought of them it would create an atmosphere, and i dont like atmospheres, i dont mind telling people that i dont work with. but at the end of the day i have to face her 5 times a week for 9 hours each day