Show us your man caves!

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Re: Show us your man caves!

Post by nathcarr »

That's actually brilliant!!! ^^^^^ I want one of these for my shed.

On another question anyone on here on Xbox one?? Could do with some new people to cruise around with and kill poo on call of duty [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

nathcarr wrote:That's actually brilliant!!! ^^^^^ I want one of these for my shed.

On another question anyone on here on Xbox one?? Could do with some new people to cruise around with and kill poo on call of duty [emoji14]

The Mrs accidentally ordered one last night which is going straight back to them! I'm due my work bonus which will go straight to an Xbox one. Till now il cope with my boring PS3 and cod ghosts
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Ahhh best way to spend a bonus [emoji106] I had a PS3 before my Xbox one and I loved it had it 7 years but all my mates where changing to next gen so had too move found I was literally on like gran turismo on my tod haha. Let as know when you get one man and I'll add you, some really good zombie maps on black ops 3 at the moment [emoji108]

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

I'm in the middle of making the switch to pc gaming but still be on the xbone now and then

GT- Rubymonkey12996

Sent from my SM-G900F
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

nathcarr wrote:Ahhh best way to spend a bonus [emoji106] I had a PS3 before my Xbox one and I loved it had it 7 years but all my mates where changing to next gen so had too move found I was literally on like gran turismo on my tod haha. Let as know when you get one man and I'll add you, some really good zombie maps on black ops 3 at the moment [emoji108]

Is black ops 3 any good? Not tried it as I heard they did have a job on the PS3 with no campaign yet still full price. I'm as you said, every one I know has next gen. Spent the past few weeks playing split screen every night on extinction on ghosts which iv really got in to.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Spot on Johnny I'll give you an add. I did have a gaming pc and massively regret selling it but sold it to buy an r6 track bike haha. Used to play on a game called dayZ very good open world zombie apocalypse game. I think pc and Xbox is on its way to be cross platforming is it?? So pc players and Xbox players can compete and stuff

Black ops 3 is ace Dan yeah I think you only get multi on PS3 saying that I haven't touched campaign yet to be fare. I'm massively into my zombies mode and love it but they have just done an update with a mode that makes the campaign enemies all zombies and a zombie story line so that's good. Definetly worth a purchase and I would get the season pass too 32 quid I think for 4 dlc packages which is like 4 new zombie maps and 16 new online maps but there's only 1 dlc at moment rest are out through the year. What's ghosts like mate it's the only one I never got round to playing properly as well as advance warfare but my bro had that and I didn't like it

Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Other than cod 4 at the time ghosts has probably been my favourite. COD 4 and mw 2 were the only ones I played online all the way through and ghosts has a similar feel. I stopped playing after getting de ranked and acti vision doing nothing about it so I just play extinction now split screen with the Mrs, it's kind of like zombies but aliens.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Yeah I really enjoyed mw2 but after 1st prestige I kinda lost interest because of loosing all the guns and stuff so I don't bother prestige now on any of them, I think cod 4 was decent better than some of the recent ones anyway but I've still got a lot of love for world at war with the dogs and stuff, enjoyed that. Ahhh that sounds kool man, I might have to give it a try at my old mans because he's got my PS3 now. Me and the missus used to do the special ops missions on modern warfare she wasn't a fan on zombies made her jump to much haha