Tapatalk

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Tapatalk

Post by stanc3w0rks »

So basically i am wondering is there any differance between Vip and non-Vip on tapatalk? How do i become Vip since i never got a chance to download tapatalk pro?

Sent from my Nokia 3210
johnny
Senior Moderator

Re: Tapatalk

Post by johnny »

Other than no adds I see none tbh but there ment to be rolling out a couple updates for vip, but it's been a month or two and nothing :lol:

I've no idea how you get it, I'd imagine it will be in one of the updates if they ever come out
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Ads? I get no ads on the normal one
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Yeah i've never had ads either tbh. But i just want Vip status for the sake of it :P can't figure out how to get it at all since i never had the Pro version.

Sent from my Nokia 3210
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Anyone here on the stanceworks forum? I signed up to it but cant sign in with tapatalk? It just says connecting to server forever when i put in my details to log in? I can browse as a guest.
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Did you sign up with tapatalk? Iv had problems doing that in the past, better off signing up via the actual website then sign in with tapatalk.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Barraclough wrote:Did you sign up with tapatalk? Iv had problems doing that in the past, better off signing up via the actual website then sign in with tapatalk.
Thats what i did man :/ wouldnt let me sign up with tapatalk at all so i signed up on the website, i have tried deleting and reinstalling tapatalk and rebooting, clearing data and cache, and even changing my password on the site.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Even todays tapatalk update didnt sort my problem :( i know other stanceworks users are on tapatalk. Its a mystery, and a very annoying one at that!
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Try making another account with a new email, then you'll know wether it's the app or your account causing it.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Weird this is that i tried that yesterday but the site kept saying i already had an account even before it asked me for an email? Haha stanceworks website is just gammy as f*ck haha. Thanks for the input though mate :)
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Will be down to tapatalk being useless at making accounts. Did you get the email to confirm your account? I never do if I sign up via tapatalk. When that's happened I messaged site staff and they activated it for me.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

I couldn't make the account via tapatalk so i did it on my normal browser and the account works perfect i just can't sign in with tapatalk.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

I eventually made a new account on my laptop and low and behold . . . . . . . . . still can't sign into stamceworks via tapatalk. So now that I have tried EVERYTHING possible i can think of, sadly it's time to give up :(