allcorsa.co.uk - problems

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
ak072007
CB-Uk Newbie

allcorsa.co.uk - problems

Post by ak072007 »

Has anyone else had any problems with the people on this site or is it just me???

Every time I asked questions on there, I got a 'gold member' making out I'm stupid or making some sarcastic know-it-all comment.

To be fair on a thread I lost it with one of them. I'm now banned from there, the reason it gave me was "you are a c***"

Looks like I'm staying here, it's not as busy but seems a lot more friendly. :)
Corsa Breeze 1.4 5dr (Irmscher Sport)

Drilled and De-restricted Airbox, Sportex 4" bore backbox, De-badged grille, 195/50/15 Tigra alloys, Smoked Rear Lights and Side Repeaters, Fade-in sunstrip,Blue LED day Lights, Xenon Headlight Bulbs
CorsaEdi
CB-Uk User

Re: allcorsa.co.uk - problems

Post by CorsaEdi »

Dude dont worry about it they get a lot of members on there and a lot of the new ones are nobs so 9/10 new users what say something out off line or retaliate to a sarky comment will get abuse from gold member or senior members which usually incurs them a ban so best way is to just ignore them, life goes on :)
If in doubt, flat out
DND
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by DND »

Yes its a good place to stay away from, there's a lot of keyboard warriors over there
Saralo
CB-Uk User

Post by Saralo »

Haha loving the keyboard warriors comment!! They are arses to be fair!
[size=150][color=#FF80FF]CB-UK GIRLY GIRL![/color][/size]
I do like Barbie me!
youngsezer
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by youngsezer »

tbh i've been on allcorsa for about a year and a half now and have had no problems, yes we do get some members come out with sarcastic or out of line comments but they're not all bad
The rear seat thing, It is rare that I fold them down, but it has to be said that when folded they do remove a bit of weight.
lilmizqueeni
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by lilmizqueeni »

I just left that site. I found some people where lovely, but the older ones look down their noses at people. and the mods are over the top!
Red corsa 1.4 sport & Arden Blue Astra Gsi