Calling all bikers..!!!

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Calling all bikers..!!!

Post by beano4390 »

Hey ppl so I'm into my bikes and wanted to see who else on here was to, so upload some pics and show us ya bikes...

I currently own a 1990 Kawasaki zxr400 h1 (import)
Old pic had bike over a year now will get some new ones soon hopefully as i start to prep It for next year, needs a lot of work, new chain, service, has slight oil leak and just a general clean up!!

Also owned
Honda cbr 125
Kinroad xt125
Pegeuot speedfight 50cc bored to 80cc
Kx250

Will try to dig out photos of them all soon
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

To be Done; lower 40mm, Chrome Dial Surrounds.. Paint Brake Calipers & Drums.

More to come when money starts coming in

www.simply-vauxhall.com
www.mnpropertymaintenance.co.uk
jordyp
CB-Uk User

Re: Calling all bikers..!!!

Post by jordyp »

i love my motorbikes lol. got a tattoo of scottish sword with motox helmet going through middle. had a cr250 and a chinese import quad. loved my bikes since i was a bairn but no had one in ages lol last one went on was a import 200cc offroad bike.
1997 White Corsa Merit 1.2 8v - Sold!

Now Red 11Plate MK6 Vauxhall Astra Elite 1.6

Scotvoc.co.uk/f -Scottish Vauxhall Owners Club
pedro
CB-Uk User

Post by pedro »

i used to be a biker for 4 years but i ended up with 8 points (rideing a bike sure is fun =D ) so decided 4 wheels would be best for a lil while but heres a link to a few of my old rides
http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17261
Why.............. Coz i can!
my project log: http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=17949
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

8 points ? what for if ya dont mind me asking?.. i havnt got any points yet carefull rider me Cough cough... lol wanna take me bike to santa pod and drag it see what she can do.. most ive had outta her so far was 105mph and she is resricted so she'll prob do more when i get back on the road.. havnt got the money at moment car is bleeding me dry. £149 a month to insure (unlike the bike where is is only £70 a month and £35 tax lol), just had to replace gearbox in car and did clutch at same time, looks like ive brought a faulty clutch thou cause the thrust bearing is whinning.. so currently in a argument with the shop i brought it from for them to pay some towards the labour costs... annoyed cause i was thinking of selling it soon and now that has happened !!!

myt sell the car and buy another motorbike seen a lovely 2006 kawasaki zx636r... if only the mrs agreed lol.. oh and the weather of course, wouldnt want it getting dirty...
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

www.simply-vauxhall.com
pedro
CB-Uk User

Post by pedro »

i gto a rideing without due care and attention =3 points (saw some red light popped it on the frount wheel rolled about 4 car lenths up to the red ligth thougth that must have looked wicked but evidently not to the two gavers behind me)
and a failer to stop =5 points: had some loud tunes in my ear it was a clear day n a 1.2 corsa revving up off the light so i went for it for 2 miles leaveing the corsa, got onto my drive and 2 of her magistys finest skodas was behind me n had been following me for a mile n half =( need less to say i wernt quite doing the speed limit
Why.............. Coz i can!
my project log: http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=17949
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

Lol havnt got any points at all, been pulled a few times got pulled once on my ped cause log book said it was yellow, but I had re-sprayed it blue and silver and a race exhaust... Just forgot to send log book, but copper gave me a good telling off telling me it was illegal to not notify dvla and blah blah blah... Got pulled on my Honda cbr, was riding down road and some car was up my arse so I slowed down and slammed breaks just quick and sharp then let go quickly and reved off... Turns out it was a unmarked car, lol.... So he wasn't happy, but I argued that he was up my arse and nothing ever came of it... Lucky me....

www.simply-vauxhall.com
neil22
CB-Uk User

Calling all bikers..!!!

Post by neil22 »

Woooowww this ent been wrote on in a while but sod it!

I own a honda cg 125 love bikes i want to do full test. Last year i went up to horseshoe pass wales and had a blow out on a bend putting me into a wall at 40!! I was f**k lol walked away from it though just winded!! Thank mcdonalds i was fat otherwise id be dead lol... Still ride though its great and lost the weight so all good!
2.0lt redtop wouldnt fit down the chimney so santa gave me socks :(
neil22
CB-Uk User

Calling all bikers..!!!

Post by neil22 »

P.s was baddly brused too! Along a cracked rib but i was fine...
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

Jesus this is old ain't it, ouch that don't sound good... Mate had a accident recently he didn't come off
To good thou.. Still alive so that ls all that matters... My bike off the road again can't afford to insure that and my car.. Plus the fact that I crashed my car the other month so
Insurance on that is gonna rocket now lol

www.simply-vauxhall.com
PRICER
CB-Uk User

Post by PRICER »

bummer nice bike tho beano iv got a old school Honda Cub 70, pit bike 125, and a 2001 kawasaki kx 250 2-stroke and i did have a yamaha XT 350 but sold that years ago.
TURBO LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY ;)

2.0 16v GSI SPORT TWIN WEBER 45'S AND KENT CAMS :]
neil22
CB-Uk User

Post by neil22 »

ooooo insurance is a sting nowadays without accidents or points anyway so with accident the insurance is gonna bend you over mate. was it the corsa in your picture?
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

It was my corsa c that I crashed 53 plate, insurance have wrote it off cat c... Stupid accident anyway my fault i went into back of a woman in a 09 plate focus... Yea they are I've been quotes nearly £200 a month on my new car... Now got another corsa c but this is a 06 plate.. Had to have it thou 06 plate 25k on clocks and not a mark on it
Only paid £2750 for it..

www.simply-vauxhall.com
neil22
CB-Uk User

Calling all bikers..!!!

Post by neil22 »

f**k me how old are ya pal? £200 a month? Jokers mate.. Thats a good price for a c tbf especially with only that on the clock and mint lol
jordyp
CB-Uk User

Post by jordyp »

cant belive how long was since i posted in this lol. ive got a 04 suzuki rm 125 2 stroke smoker :P
1997 White Corsa Merit 1.2 8v - Sold!

Now Red 11Plate MK6 Vauxhall Astra Elite 1.6

Scotvoc.co.uk/f -Scottish Vauxhall Owners Club
Jackbleako
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jackbleako »

This is me racing the teams CBR 600 in Belgium in 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk