£100 bargain!

Post a little about yourself & also about your car(s) in here!
joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

£100 bargain!

Post by joshuainfamous »

I'm buying my mates corsa for my first car. It's a 1.2 16v 5door.
thing's it's got already - coilovers, cav leather front seats (got the rear too however they don't fit so a job I need to do is mod them to fit. if they will :? ) 5 door window deflectors and debadged grille.
It was on cav slabs powdercoated in white however he sold them. I will be getting another set and getting them powder coated in white again to restore it's former glory. Other than that it's pretty standard.

My plans will be getting a set of depos, like I said finding another set of cav slabs get them powdercoated in white with a black centre cap, deep dish steering wheel, maybe just a 2" roll top back box I will prob end up getting a tigra scuttle too and some new pressed plates. It is a very clean 5door and I think i prefer them 2 a 3door tbh just something about them lol. so here it is in it's former glory let me know what you guys think. I've also got it for a steal of a price of £100 with no tax no mot.

Here are the rears that don't fit currently I'm not sure if anyone else has managed to get them to fit?

Here is how i'll be having it, (no slabs :( )

I think the white slabs really transform the car, Like I say let me know what you guys think!
joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: £100 bargain!

Post by joshuainfamous »

[
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Yeah white slabs do look well with Arden but that said, everyone does it mate that's the reason I didn't do mine white, wanted to be different so i done mine black with a blue pearl flake in the clear coat looks black normally but shines like fook in the sun Image

Like I say just something different isn't it to separate it from everyone else's, but your car dude, and white will look smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by joshuainfamous »

I like them looks proper smart mare, I was going to say bet the sun makes them pop. Going to grab them centre caps tomorrow both sets ;) haha cheers for the heads up mate just got to get it all sorted for pvs
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Yeah it really does you'll see how much at PVS I would say pal [emoji106] ahhh good stuff makes sense just grabbing them all [emoji4] yeah that's what I'm on with mate working on it nearly every day at the moment on with stuff at home like my interior, that do able at home and doing the body work at work where I have all the tools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by joshuainfamous »

Think that's what most people are doing bud haha prep for show season and time is slowly running out. I've got a set of cav leathers in mine but have only got the front seats in (pic above) don't think I'll be able to get rears to fit unless I try to cover the cloth in leather but don't fancy looking shocking like a cab driver haha. Probably get a set of depos, tigra scuttle and sort out an exhaust and ill be happy then next year do the body work on it