Corsa Yorkshire Meet

jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Re: Corsa Yorkshire Meet

Post by jar_jar89 »

if my car gets nicked im just gonna be like...yeah it a stanard corsa....now go find it! I dont think it will get robbed anyways....cos loads of people know my car and as i know more people than i should i'de probably find out sumin bout its location. Students areas are poo to live in....but we all look out for each other :)
Fighting for Peace is Like Fornicating for Virginity
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

lol thats what its like where i live but i broke down just around the corner from northallerton police station and left my car in the afternoone for just over 1hr went back and it was Gone! i was so p**ssed off still am now like when i think of where it was and the time it got stolen n the fact they dont even have a bloody clue what happened to it an they still never found it :( at the time there was ment tobe a gang of blokes going around from leeds or summat knicking loads of cars and breakin them they said maybe they had taken it as they used a recovery truck to pick up parked cars from the side of the road :shock:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

i've heard of that goin on....but luckily there are like 3 CCTV cameras with audio and floodlights on em just at the end of my road and down the lenght of the following road. Theres a police drop-in centre at the other end of the road and then theres the breakers yard/body shop with all their cctv aswell...and i park my car just outside it in their view lol...the guy is sound basically. So hopefully the car wont get nicked any time soon.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

sounds a good spot i park mine in the garage most of the time and iv got my alarm and rifle if enybody try's :lol:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

lol..i got a rifle and samurai sword but i wasnt keen on keepin em in the house cos i know it'll just end up in tears :lol:
Cant shoot anywhere good round here anyway....bout the only good thing that come out of my mum movin to wales
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

hah your well equped then :D iv got the ings just near me its massive so im ok :D
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

there is loads of countryside out here in yorkshire but it all owned by someone. At least when i lived in the midlands i knew the area and so where it was safe to go shootin. Now i only get to do it a couple times a year when i go to wales...but nvm.