Corsa Yorkshire Meet

z3P
CB-Uk User

Re: Corsa Yorkshire Meet

Post by z3P »

kwl bit of a funny place for it thought lol ill check it out 8)
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

oh well...i would have had to wait for it in the post....and im useless at that sort of thing...always upgradin to 24/48hr delivery. I got the whole unit aswell though and given all i had to do was walk 10 feet from my front door to the breakers/bodyshop. Im pretty sound with the guy so he gives a bit of advise every now and then....although i did nearly leave today with a 1.7turbo diesel 5dr corsa lol...had 110000 on the clock...as O_o filthy and had mismatched panels...but the engine was spot on and he only wanted like £150-£200 for it. But i dont have the time or space to bother with it, plus i dont really like the look of 5drs.
Fighting for Peace is Like Fornicating for Virginity
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

your lucky mate iv gotta go other side of york togo my scrapy's also i know what you mean bout the 5dr i prefure my 3drs aswell plus it was a diesel :( would be just run in thow at 110k :D
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

exactly....but then again ive just started breakin in this corsa with like 53k. If it was 3dr would of had it straight away....but it did need a lot of advanced cleaning inside and out lol...that would have taken like half a week on its own before u can even really get a good look at it. But the engine was lovely and shiny underneath the dust and muck buildup...bout the only thing the guy did to it in 2yrs. Intended on doin it up...had engine bay clean/steam then got bored or sumin and left it.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

lol sounds bout right,heres some pics of my boot build in one my old cars :D

lol iv got to meny ill just give you a link take alook just click view all

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m288 ... ?start=all
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

that boot build looks well neat. ur Pretty dab handed at DIY i must say
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

thanks mate it took me some time like that was my first ever one i was well impressed with it when i was done :D im gonna make one for the corsa later on when iv got all my other things sorted and iv found a roll gage 8)
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

i need to fix the rear seat up righint catch...one side broke and now it stuck in place.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

lol just pop the catch up or take the runner off till you get it sorted :lol:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

yeah i was gonna just take the rear seat back bit apart...apparently it a common fix cos the catch is plastic. like £10 - £15 for a new catch which aint too bad
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

yeah they are only cheap to fix iv never had a proplem thow in mine always been alrite i had a corsa sport sri for my first car and had that for like 3yrs till it got nicked :( only thing i ever had go wrong with that was headgasket went once and it got stolen :lol:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

lol..i've had no mechanical faults or breakdowns in the corsa...pretty trusty car. And if u look after ur vehicle they tend not to breakdown anyway. gutter ur car got stolen. u get it back or claim on insurance for it?
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

true if you look after it and keep on top it can last a long time. and no mate they dint payout cos i changed the std alloys for some sri ones lol and they have never found the car its been years now :(
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

m8...shouldnt have said anything lol....but i guess wen u thinkin bout ur car being stolen u over look that insurance may not pay out cos of small changes. They should have paid out for the car minus alloys pay out.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

no they wouldent payout cos i had the wheels and sound system i remember they offerd me somthing stupid but i just got a paddy on a said f**k it as it went on for ages, an i never used them again thats why now i declair evry little thing i do!! iv leant my lesson the hard way car was worth atleast £1500 or more lool :lol: