wheres everyone

z3P
CB-Uk User

Re: wheres everyone

Post by z3P »

lool i dont realy have a fav color! :lol: im doing the strut brace iv got white and i have no idear what color im doing the top cover :meh: ill just wait an see how it turns out haha!
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

lol...i well like green for sum reason....specially with black...such a contrast to each other. I didnt wanna do the interior black and white either cos it will force me to get the exterior renevoted eventually to bring the rest of the car inline with the colour codin and will look so much better for it rather than keepin the battered, beaten white that already there on the mini dent ridden panels. Think it will just be cheaper to get OEM parts (maybe pre primed) then give em off the car to the spray shop and let them fit them onto the car aswell as spray em.
Fighting for Peace is Like Fornicating for Virginity
Saralo
CB-Uk User

Post by Saralo »

jar_jar89 wrote:yeah but the combat kit is sooo common now...want i really want is a groundhog body kit, but i can only find the bumper! and dont wanna mix and match parts from internet pics if u know wat i mean. But yeah...wouldnt say no to a decent corsa pic...specially if it green :D cos i just love green lol

Whats that?
[size=150][color=#FF80FF]CB-UK GIRLY GIRL![/color][/size]
I do like Barbie me!
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

what u mean wat thats? the combat and groundhog are body styling kits. Green is a colour, also a nick name for a certain type of paraphanaila.....
z3P...btw...how old are u?? wat ur insurance like on ur corsa? im 19 goin 20 in april....im thinkin i can get away with some body mods now but engine stuff will have to wait another year. Maybe an induction kit/full exhaust system at most before then. But not sure if i want a loud car really...needs to be sumin that makes it worth turnin ur head to see where that sound comin from lol
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

lol whats that :lol: what do you mean sarlo

im 29 mate my insurence is just over 600 a year but iv bin driveing for years lol you want to inform yr insurence of eny mods you do as they will try out to not payout i changed some std wheels once for some over std wheels of same model of car and they tryed getting out of paying me..they even class a tax disc holder as a mod bee sting arial sterio ect its stupid :lol:
Saralo
CB-Uk User

Post by Saralo »

Sorry lol i forgot to ask what the groundhog body kit as in like pics please

Ive never heard of them lol
[size=150][color=#FF80FF]CB-UK GIRLY GIRL![/color][/size]
I do like Barbie me!
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

well google image groundhog kit m8. i cant be bothered to post pics if they readily available so easy already. £600 for that corsa is sound man! i woludnt mind payin that. I told my old dears and sent her some pictures of the interior etc...but apparently my insurance dont care about anything that i do to the interior. Aslong as it doesnt hold any greater residual value than that what the car is already insured for i should be sound. And as all the parts except the (audio stuff) is just standard corsa installations that have been "rejuvenated" in the interest of reducing carbon footprint by me intending to invest money on the car with the intention of preserving and consequently using it into the forseeable future. Apparently the insurance think the car is kept on anglesey island in wales but it is kept in hull....lol...they only got like 0.5% of the national crime rate figures there compared to mainland britain so car theft due to interior looks doesnt afect my premiums. I've technically had two crashed already though...one well slow on at like 10mph that cost me like £600 and another on the A63 west bound at like 70mph but only cost me like £200 to get roadworthy again lol...but bout another £150 to get cosmetically sound again. and my insurance is still only £250 cos they O_o up and it not registed on my policy...i claimed for one the dual carriageway for recovery of my "broken down vehicle"...lol...the guy looked so pissed when he arrived cos he knew i was just blaggin my policy inclusions so i could get free recovery with no excess...cos i didnt hit another vehicle so u can call it a break down rather than a crash! So im sticking to things that are simple and on the inside....when i start to do other stuff to it that is worth declaring cos it holds value i will...but untill then no need....i mean...how much value can i put on a DIY car interior? im not professional so if anything the car should be worth a lot less yeah?
Jadey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jadey »

is anyone in sunderland?? x
If ya cant find it gring it
CB-Uk User

Post by 20156975 »

Jadey wrote:is anyone in sunderland?? x
ooh ooh me!! wanna meet up?? go downstairs and make a cuppa and ill see you there!!
SENIOR BODGER
Jadey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jadey »

20156975 wrote:
Jadey wrote:is anyone in sunderland?? x
ooh ooh me!! wanna meet up?? go downstairs and make a cuppa and ill see you there!!
idiot!! ill hav 2 sugars n a fried egg n chees sarnie haha cos u love me!! xx :lol:
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

Nutterz lol :lol:
Jadey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jadey »

lol u shud ere our arguments haha we r dead immature x :lol:
mobiius
CB-Uk User

Post by mobiius »

I'm in north shields with a White 1.4 LS and a VERY visible black evo style bonnet! (was on the car when I bought it last week!)

At least the questionable spoiler was removed this morning!
Communication!!!
[url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366]Firefox spellchecker. USE IT![/url] :doh:
andrew h
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by andrew h »

mew nenber fron northeast near morpeth
pugwash
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by pugwash »

1.0 baby corsa b :P middlesbrough