wheres everyone

z3P
CB-Uk User

Re: wheres everyone

Post by z3P »

Good point mate most corsa's nowadays are owned by chavs :lol: but it doesent help by the fact this forum is dead mate theres hardly eny new posts :(
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

hmmm...i think the north east is full of corsa's, just they all in the process of being modded etc and so no1 wants to go cruise?
Fighting for Peace is Like Fornicating for Virginity
Jadey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jadey »

hey id cruise with the bf drivin of course haha n not all corsas are owned by charvs haha i aint one n the ppl i no who own corsas aint chavs a meet wud be gd but everyone is dotted everywere n its a rite fart on x
If ya cant find it gring it
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

yeah there is alot owned by tacky boy racers :lol: so where you and your bf from ?
Jadey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jadey »

Sunderland, u? x
If ya cant find it gring it
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

im in north yorkshire bit ov a mission sunderland lol :lol:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

im in hull
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

sweet mate im going there 2mo iv gotta go pick somthing up should be there around 12ish (dinner time lol ) if your going tobe about 8)
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

i got a economics lecture at 13.15 to 14.15 tommorrow. but ill be round before that and after. u gonna be in ur corsa? cos ill be well up for havin a gander/goin in it man, even if u are the driver! lol. you can have a look at mine aswell if u wanted....only really the interior that been done...unless u count new plastic wheel trims? And i bought a new kenwood sub to replace my blown splx one....got it online but the guy sayin they out of stock now...so im probs gonna get a free upgrade to the new series that he due in from the suppliers! was menna be gettin a Kenwood KFC-W3009...but he rang me to let me me know....so i guess ill just wait and hope good things do come.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

yeah ill be about then im going in the corsa if your still after a good sub and amp i could sort you want out cheap iv got afew lol there all like new in good nick :) ill pm you 2mo on here to arrange a meet not sure what time ill be there yet ect just said id go 2mo before he goes work at 4.30 you will laught at my sound system thow lool its still std cos i havent decided yet on what i wonna put it :(
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

i got kenwood door speakers with built in tweeter, kenwood 6x9 with tweeters and super tweeters built in, kenwood kac-8404 600watt 4 channel amp, and 2pairs of tweeters fibreglassed into custom pods i made on the A-pillars. The finish on em aint great though so im gonna resand em down then do em in a similar material as the door cards but in black or course. Will get round to doin B and C pillars and roof black and extra tweeters in easter with load of otherwork ive got planned.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

sounds like good plans mate mines preety much still std inside think only things iv got is sparco gear knob and pedels and seat covers and a jvc cd player carnt think of out else its mostly outside the car and engine iv still got a sparco strut brace to spray and fit put iv not really had the time to do it :( i spent like 2hrs the other day cleaning the inlet manifold ect and fitting a new speedo drive an cable storm single wiper converstion an a new fuel pump an sender what a pain in the ar*e that was :meh:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

yeah i can bet....it a pain to navigate the wires neatly and even more annoyin to feed em through the firewalls standard grommits/rubber seals. I've basically left the outside and engine alone at the moment mainly cos im on my old dears insurance policy 3rd party fire theft (£250 a year) and althogh i can do the mods if i let her know and pay any extra to insurance....im just not very good at doin that sort of thing yet. I've jus got a haynes manual and have a couple weeks uni break for easter in about a month...so will give strippin the engine bay a bash and if all goes well i'll give it a good clean and paintin. Think im just gonna keep subtle body mods but make it a nice bright green so it still sticks out. Just make it look neat and as if it rolled of the factory floor at first glances. Not to steep a criteria really.
z3P
CB-Uk User

Post by z3P »

lol i just thought theres a guy near me that has a cosa with a full combat kit on it and its some color as your interior green maybe abit darker looks good thow ill take a pic of it for you next time i see him :thumbs:
jar_jar89
CB-Uk User

Post by jar_jar89 »

yeah but the combat kit is sooo common now...want i really want is a groundhog body kit, but i can only find the bumper! and dont wanna mix and match parts from internet pics if u know wat i mean. But yeah...wouldnt say no to a decent corsa pic...specially if it green :D cos i just love green lol