im back....lol.

blackcorsa20
CB-Uk User

im back....lol.

Post by blackcorsa20 »

ive been so busy over the last few months as i have recently taken over the bodyshop i used to work for as some of you may know.But now im starting to get my head out of my arse so i will be keeping an eye on this place and sorting out alot more.
anyway how is everyone from the northeast we got any new members???
good to be back ppl.
speak to you all soon
Brian 8)
north east region...the quietest region but the best...imho...
Corsa-Jack-09
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: im back....lol.

Post by Corsa-Jack-09 »

I am fine mate and am a new member not only to this site but to the vauxhall community lol just bought a 1995 corsa 1.2 merit the other day and am lookin for sumwhere cheap to get it sprayed as i have just had to sand off a daft flag the previous owner painted on with spray paint :| over the top of rust .
also lookin for sum 15" alloys preferably the cavy gti ones i have sum white 17"s that where on the corsa but are just rubbin for swap if you no anyone tht has sum.
mobiius
CB-Uk User

Post by mobiius »

Hello, i'm failry new too.

If you find a nice cheap spray shop let me know, I have spraying to be done! lol
Communication!!!
[url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366]Firefox spellchecker. USE IT![/url] :doh:
iTonehh
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by iTonehh »

I'm a new member, from Newcastle, however as my car is nowhere near finished and I still haven't got my license, I couldn't come to any meets just yet, hope to have my license before September though, so after that I'd be happy to come along. ^^
CB-Uk User

Post by 20156975 »

newish member and senior bodger!! up for a meet sometime long as its not too far away and im off graft!!
SENIOR BODGER
mobiius
CB-Uk User

Post by mobiius »

If you find a nice cheap spray shop let me know, I have spraying to be done! lol
Well I may know of one in Whitley bay. I'll get mine done then let peeps know the results.
Communication!!!
[url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366]Firefox spellchecker. USE IT![/url] :doh:
Richiew1986
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Richiew1986 »

hey im new to the site, just got a 1.0l corsa club ( cheap insurance for now lol) had an astra before that ill be up for any meets around sunderland.
Saralo
CB-Uk User

Post by Saralo »

Pretty dead mate in here

Just post in the main forum hunni
[size=150][color=#FF80FF]CB-UK GIRLY GIRL![/color][/size]
I do like Barbie me!