Newcastle Newbie and parts swap

spunkeymonkey
CB-Uk Newbie

Newcastle Newbie and parts swap

Post by spunkeymonkey »

hi i am new to the area and i have recently got another corsa at last but it has got lexus rear lights, if anybody wants them then i want a swap for some standard rear lights cos it ruins the car in my opinion, they are both in really good condition, solid so i dont think any of the mounts are damaged but i will have to check that, i am up near whitley bay so about 10 mins from newcastle, also just wondering who else is around the same area for thought n advice n maybe some photo shoots n meets???
Carlszz
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: Newcastle Newbie and parts swap

Post by Carlszz »

I dont like the look of lexus either, but definately up for a meet sometime soon!
spunkeymonkey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by spunkeymonkey »

where abouts are you mate? just trying to guage how many people there are around here and who is closest to where as it seems to be a bit on the low for organised local meets from what i can see so gonna try and push for regular meets, used to do that when i was down south and on png n once you get regular meets you get good turnouts every month and as soon as people see your getting a good turnout then you get people traveling more distance cos they know there will be a good group there
Carlszz
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Carlszz »

Teeside park tonight is a big meet but its not just for corsa b's. Ive never been to a corsa b meet through the forums, ive looked but not many locally go often. im up for getting corsa b meets together
Carlszz
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Carlszz »

And im from Darlington
spunkeymonkey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by spunkeymonkey »

yeah i deffo wanna make sure we get some regular meets running, always a good laugh
northernsean
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by northernsean »

aye aye lads , i'm on the coast in sunny South Shields , it's canny for meets down here but for all cars in general .....i'd be interested in getting a Corsa b meet sorted if anyone's up for it :)
Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
A tree never hits a car, except in self-defence.
Carlszz
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Carlszz »

Yeah corsa b meet ftw, i got a mate who drives a corsa b but he dont use forums. So its the 4 of us so far lol. We need to get a few of us so a small convoy of corsa b's for photoshoots :P
spunkeymonkey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by spunkeymonkey »

yeah deffo need a photoshoot asap, gotta get a group together cos im planning on heading down to billing next year and i wanna get a little crew together to drive down there, the more the better one place i would sudgest is the seafront car parks between seaton sluice and blyth, thats where i got some the other day. dont really know any other places round here, we need some rolling shots aswell
Carlszz
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Carlszz »

Seen a few corsa b's about now, there is one going about my area 2.0 turbo.. running at 320 bhp apparently, we need to round up everyone.. lol.
spunkeymonkey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by spunkeymonkey »

yeah definitely, i wanna see just how many people are gonna hate on me for doing a corsa in JDM style lol
Carlszz
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Carlszz »

Get down to teeside park tomorrow night loadss of people go
spunkeymonkey
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by spunkeymonkey »

only just read your post mate, i would have done but im totally skint at the moment lol, when iv got a job and got some spare cash then i will do
nathan wood
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by nathan wood »

i no im abit late but is there no more meets on? local im in whitley bay :)
low and slow :)
st3ph3n
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by st3ph3n »

even later i know ... am from Cramlington if the meets are still on the cards.