PVS 2013 - Performance Vauxhall Show - BOOKING/PAYMENT INFO!

Details of Shows and National Events
PaulW
Administrator

PVS 2013 - Performance Vauxhall Show - BOOKING/PAYMENT INFO!

Post by PaulW »

It's that time of year again to start organising things for the Performance Vauxhall Show

This thread is for people to put there names down, what they want, and then get details for how to pay!

Date for the Show
  • Saturday 8th June
  • Sunday 9th June
Tickets & Passes

There are 2 Ticket Options Available
  • Club Weekend Ticket is £19 per person.
  • Sunday ONLY Ticket is £14 per person.
That means its £19 for the weekend, not £19 per day! Per-Person!
This includes Camping for Saturday night, plus Show Pass for Sunday. Gates are open on Saturday between 9am and 6pm, so please ensure you get there between those times! Earlier the better!

The Sunday Only ticket is for those who wish to attend on the Sunday ONLY but PLEASE be aware, you need to be at SantaPod by 8AM Sunday Morning if you do! This ticket will allow you access to the stand ONLY if you are there for the time mentioned!

Only those who buy tickets via us will be able to put their car on the club stand.

Directions to PVS from your house can be found by clicking this link.

Get Me Directions!

PLEASE KEEP ALL CHAT ABOUT PVS IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR NAMES ONLY!!

http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20104

PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR ALL TICKET ORDERS IS TUESDAY APRIL 30TH
The order for tickets HAS to be placed by May 12th with the organisers, so this gives me time to get all the money sent over!!

How do I pay??
I'm doing things a little differently this year...

First and foremost, put your name down on this page to be added to the list! As soon as I see your name, I'll update the list, delete your post in this thread, and then give you access to the ordering page below! This way, things are kept clean, tidy, and hopefully organised :)

Payment will ONLY be accepted via Bank Transfer or PayPal! Details of all this will be emailed to you when you complete the ordering page!!

PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAGE ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONFIRM YOUR TICKET ORDER AND GET DETAILS OF HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

http://media.corsa-b.co.uk/pvspay.php

Confirmed Paid
  • PaulW (2xSunday Tickets)
  • Adam-D (6 x Sunday Tickets, 5 x Show Pass)
  • N1ck0 CB98 (2 x Sunday Tickets, 1 x Show Pass)
  • pyropaul4444 (4 x Weekend Tickets, 2 x Show Pass)
  • Big C (1 x Weekend, 1 x Show Pass)
NOT Paid
  • Marcw
Remember, just post to this thread WITH YOUR USERNAME ONLY!! All chitchat is to be placed in the appropriate thread (as linked to above).

Cheers :)
All the above comments are deemed an opinion, and in most cases :spam:
PaulW
Administrator

Re: PVS 2013 - Performance Vauxhall Show - BOOKING/PAYMENT I

Post by PaulW »

All orders in as per in this thread. Tickets have been ordered now so just waiting for them to arrive!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
All the above comments are deemed an opinion, and in most cases :spam: