Alloys/Rims With Tyres

Can't find what your looking for? Try asking in here & see if anyone has what your looking for!
SeanLove
CB-Uk Newbie

Alloys/Rims With Tyres

Post by SeanLove »

Looking for some 165/50/R15 rims with tyres (in decent condition) or even bog standard corsa B wheels, Birmingham area if possible.
Domwhitex
CB-Uk User

Re: Alloys/Rims With Tyres

Post by Domwhitex »

I have some tigra alloys, afew kerb marks from previous owner but had all 4 new good part worns from a mates garage lesd than 300 miles ago, if you can offer atleast £100 you can have them, person before offered £90 they are 185/60/r14s and ive had 5 people in my car with 4 alloys in the boot so ridiculously full and it still didnt bottom out
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

165's Will be an awful amount of stretch, it'd be just dangerous to run that much stretch, the tyre could pop off the rim
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
SeanLove
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by SeanLove »

Domwhitex wrote:I have some tigra alloys, afew kerb marks from previous owner but had all 4 new good part worns from a mates garage lesd than 300 miles ago, if you can offer atleast £100 you can have them, person before offered £90 they are 185/60/r14s and ive had 5 people in my car with 4 alloys in the boot so ridiculously full and it still didnt bottom out
got some pics mate?
SeanLove
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by SeanLove »

johnny wrote:165's Will be an awful amount of stretch, it'd be just dangerous to run that much stretch, the tyre could pop off the rim
i mean the tyres and alloys mate
Domwhitex
CB-Uk User

Post by Domwhitex »

ImageImage

Im in corby which is an hour away from birmingham
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Yeah but on 15 inch alloys a 165 tyre is just too thin, 195 is the usual correct size for a 15 inch alloy

And as said in the other thread get the offset right and 195s won't scrape without going fairly low
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
SeanLove
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by SeanLove »

johnny wrote:Yeah but on 15 inch alloys a 165 tyre is just too thin, 195 is the usual correct size for a 15 inch alloy

And as said in the other thread get the offset right and 195s won't scrape without going fairly low
okay mate thanks, bit of a newbie when it comes to this, how do I know what the offset is on mine and what it should be?
JamieTee_
CB-Uk User

Alloys/Rims With Tyres

Post by JamieTee_ »

ImageImage I've got these 14's for £50 as two need new tyres and two have some bubbling on the alloy, I'm in Manchester area.

Sent from my fingers on my screen ;)
Using Tapatalk
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

SeanLove wrote:
johnny wrote:Yeah but on 15 inch alloys a 165 tyre is just too thin, 195 is the usual correct size for a 15 inch alloy

okay mate thanks, bit of a newbie when it comes to this, how do I know what the offset is on mine and what it should be?
Should be stamped on the back of the alloy should say ET 49 if there Vauxhall alloys and if there aftermarket your looking to be as close to ET49 as possible
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

JamieTee_ wrote:Image
If you zoom in you can see the ET49 stamped in between the bolt holes on the top right
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
SeanLove
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by SeanLove »

johnny wrote:
SeanLove wrote:

Should be stamped on the back of the alloy should say ET 49 if there Vauxhall alloys and if there aftermarket your looking to be as close to ET49 as possible
okay thanks, what's the most below/above do you think?
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Maybe 5 either way with standard suspension, but if you plan on lowering 5 can be to much, but if you go under you can get a spacer to bring it closer to ET49
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

JamieTee_ wrote:ImageImage I've got these 14's for £50 as two need new tyres and two have some bubbling on the alloy, I'm in Manchester area.

Sent from my fingers on my screen ;)
Jamie u weren't wearing pink foam shoes were u in that pic lol
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

And either doms or Jamie's are both Vauxhall alloys so will fit perfectly
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,