Motorbike Thread

Automotive topics & discussion.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Re: Motorbike Thread

Post by nathcarr »

Yeah that's makes sense mate, the cbr 400s are a awesome bike for reference, there like a baby fire blade, really fun to ride still hold good money at the moment though is the only downside to buying a one,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

nathcarr wrote:Yeah that's makes sense mate, the cbr 400s are a awesome bike for reference, there like a baby fire blade, really fun to ride still hold good money at the moment though is the only downside to buying a one,

I'd love an MT-07 but they are big money.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Never been into road bikes but that susuki looks unreal, love the arden blue touches

I've owned a few dirt bikes over the years and 2 Honda 50's[emoji38]Currently have a 125 scrambler atm havnt ridden it since last year, it's orange and 125cc and that's my complete knowledge about it[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

johnny wrote:Never been into road bikes but that susuki looks unreal, love the arden blue touches

I've owned a few dirt bikes over the years and 2 Honda 50's[emoji38]Currently have a 125 scrambler atm havnt ridden it since last year, it's orange and 125cc and that's my complete knowledge about it[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F
It doesn't happen to have the letters K T M sprawled across it does it?[emoji14]

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

stanc3w0rks wrote:
johnny wrote:Never been into road bikes but that susuki looks unreal, love the arden blue touches

Sent from my SM-G900F
It doesn't happen to have the letters K T M sprawled across it does it?[emoji14]

I honestly don't know[emoji38]it's not kept at my house even because I only own like 40% of it[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Did ya pay much for it?

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Motorbike Thread

Post by nathcarr »

Cheers Johnny lad [emoji106] yeah I do have a soft spot for my Suzuki, I had a love hate relationship with it for a while but then made it my own and love it [emoji4]

I would love to have a dirt bike / crosser I had a 50cc one it was my first ever road bike, and I loved it at 16 with a road legal crosser and my mates all still on push bikes or scooters haha, but never actually owned a proper off road dirt bike and would love to just hit some off road trails on one and get right clarted up with mud[emoji23]

It does sound like you have a KTM like stance said......so jealous [emoji23] they are an awesome crosser, well they look awesome and fun

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

KTM cost a fortune.. If it was cheapbid say a Chinese bike. I had a Chinese 150cc dirt bike I only paid €110 for and loved it so much. I thrashed the sh*t out of it constantly and broke it so many times. Ended up swapping it for a 125cc Honda engined drift buggy. I would love a KTM Superduke!

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Think I paid 4 or 500 so possibly is a ktm

It's unreal fun I have a motoX not 5 mins away as well but my favourite is jumping over ditches in fields, at the back of my house is a field with two streams and we made makeshift ramps to jump them[emoji38]I live in a fairly remote area so alot of places to off road

Sent from my SM-G900F
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

That's the good thing about the Chinese bikes there so cheap you can literally just throw it about everywhere and not really care haha.

That's sounds like my kind of day Johnny we literally have roads around here and as soon as you take a crosser anywhere near a field some old busy body phones the police and they come move you on [emoji107]

Stance mate I agree with you there about the super duke [emoji7][emoji7] I absolutely love the designs they put on the wheels

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

That's the nicest looking bike I've ever seen :O I know a guy with a black one. It has so much torque it's mad. Just accelerate hard on it and it goes straight up on the back wheel, no need to slip the clutch.

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

nathcarr wrote:That's the good thing about the Chinese bikes there so cheap you can literally just throw it about everywhere and not really care haha.

That's sounds like my kind of day Johnny we literally have roads around here and as soon as you take a crosser anywhere near a field some old busy body phones the police and they come move you on [emoji107]

Stance mate I agree with you there about the super duke [emoji7][emoji7] I absolutely love the designs they put on the wheels

We got that alot at the start but as long as we leave the field fairly close to how it was the local farmers don't really care, best is this time of year before they start plowing the fields they don't mind if we rip them up abit

Sent from my SM-G900F
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

My new lid. Viper RSV9 or something..

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Nice lid pal [emoji106] has it got the pin lock visor in it??

I just got my bike out for the first time in about 8 week nearly and fired up right away had to make a slight adjustment to the clutch and then took it for a blast just to blow the cobwebs of because I'm using now while the car is of the road.

And oh....my god!! I forgot how much of a weapon that thing is I know it's just a 500 but when you ain't been on it for ages it feels fast as when ya get on it, it was just wanting away all the time, was accelerating really hard coming off round about on our bypass and the back end was twitching and stuff [emoji7][emoji7] got my bike bug back I think haha

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

What is a pin lock visor ? It has a ratchet style strap and a handy retractable inner sun Visor. It's well comfy, I wore it through two episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and then made dinner just to make sure I can wear it for long periods.

Is there any engine mods done to the GS?? I'd love something with power. It's pretty scary when the rear or the bike kicks on takeoff haha.