PVS 2016 booking info For club stand

Automotive topics & discussion.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

PVS 2016 booking info For club stand

Post by nathcarr »

Right lads I've been on with sorting out a club stand for the club, this year everyone can book there own individual tickets by going into the PVS website and selecting there club and entering the password which I have that I'm going to post into this thread.

We need a minimum of 5 cars for the club which surely will be easy to get I would of thought,

This is the link that you need to use to get to the booking page
http://performancevauxhallshow.msgfocus ... p8XkuhbynD

This link takes you to the club booking page and gives you all the info you need to know

Then from there click on the part that says "click here to book your club tickets"
Then from the drop down menu please select the club name "Corsa-B.uk

And then enter the password "887.265"

Once you've entered this then you must choose how many tickets you want, 1 ticket is for 1 person so if it is you and a mate then you need to add 2 tickets and so on, I've done mine and mine is for the one day ticket at £16 as I can't camp over on the sat night due to home commitments, but I will be there bright an early on the Sunday.

Then at the bottom of the page you must add a car pass for the entry of your car and enter your vehicle details. And then click continue,

The page does explain everything as well in case of confusion.

After this select your extras these are souvenir guides and subscription to fast car or total Vauxhall magazine

Then click continue to enter all your details once this is done click continue to go the confirmation details and then click "pay by Sagepay"

Enter you payment details and then you will receive a confirmation email shortly after.

I'm hope all of this makes sense as this is my first time organising something like this so if you have any queries with regards to booking just message me or comment on the the thread

The earliest a club member can get into the event on the Sunday morning is half 6 so that is a couple of hours before the public are let in which is a bonus.

If you could comment on here if you's are booked in that would be great. I look forward to hopefully seeing many of you there

Cheers lads
Nathan [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Re: PVS 2016 booking info For club stand

Post by nathcarr »

Right lads I've been on with sorting out a club stand for the club, this year everyone can book there own individual tickets by going into the PVS website and selecting there club and entering the password which I have that I'm going to post into this thread.

We need a minimum of 5 cars for the club which surely will be easy to get I would of thought,

This is the link that you need to use to get to the booking page
http://performancevauxhallshow.msgfocus ... p8XkuhbynD

This link takes you to the club booking page and gives you all the info you need to know

Then from there click on the part that says "click here to book your club tickets"
Then from the drop down menu please select the club name "Corsa-B.uk

And then enter the password "887.265"

Once you've entered this then you must choose how many tickets you want, 1 ticket is for 1 person so if it is you and a mate then you need to add 2 tickets and so on, I've done mine and mine is for the one day ticket at £16 as I can't camp over on the sat night due to home commitments, but I will be there bright an early on the Sunday.

Then at the bottom of the page you must add a car pass for the entry of your car and enter your vehicle details. And then click continue,

The page does explain everything as well in case of confusion.

After this select your extras these are souvenir guides and subscription to fast car or total Vauxhall magazine

Then click continue to enter all your details once this is done click continue to go the confirmation details and then click "pay by Sagepay"

Enter you payment details and then you will receive a confirmation email shortly after.

I'm hope all of this makes sense as this is my first time organising something like this so if you have any queries with regards to booking just message me or comment on the the thread

The earliest a club member can get into the event on the Sunday morning is half 6 so that is a couple of hours before the public are let in which is a bonus.

If you could comment on here if you's are booked in that would be great. I look forward to hopefully seeing many of you there

Cheers lads
Nathan [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk