PVS 2016

Automotive topics & discussion.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

PVS 2016

Post by nathcarr »

So who's all going to PVS this year lads?? Anything going on with regards to a club stand??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
johnny
Senior Moderator

Re: PVS 2016

Post by johnny »

I just honestly don't have the time to organise it, I barely get time to get on the site anymore

If anyone is up for organising a stand, your more than welcome to, there's not even much to it tbh
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

johnny wrote:I just honestly don't have the time to organise it, I barely get time to get on the site anymore

If anyone is up for organising a stand, your more than welcome to, there's not even much to it tbh
Ahhh that's fare play mate what's the crack for doing it I might have a look into sorting it out?? I know there needs to be 10 cars minimum is that right??

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Just had a quick look on the PVS website Johnny and only a minimum of 5 cars that sounds do able I hope, I don't mind trying to sort this out for everyone just to know will I have to register as a new club??

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

You just have to get everyone who wants to go details and collect money then order and post out tickets, deadline is end of April I think which is the only downside

You can talk to the pvs organisers on fb aswell for any problems or issues there generally quick to get back to you aswell
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by joshuainfamous »

I'd be interested in going. Be good to get to know people on the forum there aswell :)
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Right lads, who's all looking to go to PVS on the 12th of June, I've been in touch with the organisers so if we can get some definite numbers for who's going then we could get a club stand, giving us discounted tickets and an early access into the show, would be good to meet up with people as well [emoji4] so any one wanting to go let as know [emoji106]

andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

Im not going mate as obviously I aint got a vauxhall[emoji38]but technically most of my parts are in vauxhalls[emoji38]
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by joshuainfamous »

nathcarr wrote:Right lads, who's all looking to go to PVS on the 12th of June, I've been in touch with the organisers so if we can get some definite numbers for who's going then we could get a club stand, giving us discounted tickets and an early access into the show, would be good to meet up with people as well [emoji4] so any one wanting to go let as know [emoji106]

I'm in buddy :)
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

joshuainfamous wrote:
nathcarr wrote:Right lads, who's all looking to go to PVS on the 12th of June, I've been in touch with the organisers so if we can get some definite numbers for who's going then we could get a club stand, giving us discounted tickets and an early access into the show, would be good to meet up with people as well [emoji4] so any one wanting to go let as know [emoji106]

I'm in buddy :)
Nice one I've just put a thread up because we can now get club tickets so have a look for that thread and all the info is there

joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by joshuainfamous »

Will do bud, when is the latest we can purchase tickets for it?
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

May 6th is the cut off for it mate

joshuainfamous
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by joshuainfamous »

Perfect buddy